top of page

goniochromism. I googled it.

" is the property of certain surfaces that appear to change colour as the angle of view or the angle of illumination changes". Like these guys feathers. Met these chaps at Birdworld, and I liked that they seemed to look a bit shifty, like they were up to something. Watercolor & ink.

bottom of page